Terms and Conditions
- All?product only purchases?must be paid in full before?leaving our warehouse.
- Online products need to be paid in full to take advantage of the cheaper online prices.
- In-store purchases of product/installation require a minimum of 50% deposit to confirm order.
- Photographs are a guide only and so we do recommend?some form of?physical inspection prior to purchase.
- Colour dye-batches may vary within the manufacturers specified tolerances.
- It is the customers responsibility to?make sure a product conforms to?any possible building code requirements.
- Shading/Tracking- also known as pile reversal. Depending on light angles, it can make certain areas lighter/darker than others. This is a characteristic of cut pile carpets and does not affect performance and as such is not a manufacturing fault.