Each Tile Measures: 1850 x 135 x 14mm
Total Area in a Pack: 1.499 m2
Verdura selects only the highest grade bamboo and uses market leading technology to create floors of outstanding quality. As the pioneer of 14mm click lock?strand-woven bamboo to the Australian?market place, Verdura have grown?significantly with the bamboo flooring?industry.
By choosing Verdura bamboo?flooring, you have chosen a high-end?product with market leading warranty.
Colours Available: Natural, Coffee, Sandy, Australiana, Ghost Gum, French Bleed, Outback, Vintage Coffee, Brown Sugar, Coral Reef, Uluru, Rustic.
- Comes with a lifetime structural warranty and 25 years domestic finish warranty
- Low VOC emissions
- Moisture Content <10%
- Janka Rating 14.5KN
- Dimensions: 1850 x 135 x 14mm
- 1.499m2 per box ( Thus purchasable in 1.499m2 lots )
Selecting Verdura bamboo flooring will help sustain a greener planet. Traditional timber flooring is made from trees that take forty to sixty years to grow, in old growth forests and rainforests. Verdura bamboo flooring is made from bamboo poles selected when matured after only four to five years. These bamboo poles are from our sustainable and carefully managed forests. Verdura selects only the highest grade bamboos and uses market leading technology to create floors of outstanding quality.
Cold Press Solid Boards with world best patent click system, easy to install and maintain, durable and stable. Verdura bamboo floors have a market leading colour selections and finish, life-time structural warranty and 25 years domestic finish warranty, super E0 emission.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- All flooring types?are covered by each manufacturer’s product specific warranties
- The contractor covers the installation warranty for the first 12 months
- Carpet Stock Specials at the 50% discounted rate are not covered by the manufacturers warranty due to the tremendous markdown
The Owners Obligations
As the homeowner you have some obligations to maintain
- Keep proof of purchase and sales receipt
- Maintain your flooring as per manufacturers care and maintenance guidelines